Stop Snoring Quickly and Easily
- Version 2 of our patent pending Pressure Shift™ Technology improves comfort and stability and spreads the pressure better on the teeth.
- New more flexible material adapts better to different mouth shapes and misaligned teeth and allows greater adjustment.
- Revised hinge design and other detail changes to improve fit and help it stay firmly in place all night long.
- Airflow posts to maintain airflow by keeping the mouth slightly open.
- Fully rounded edges for greater comfort.
- Available in extra strength material for additional jaw advancement (we start new customers on the standard strength, but it is free to switch if required).
What Causes Snoring?
What Causes Snoring? When you sleep, the throat muscles relax and the jaw and tongue fall back. This narrows the airway, so air has to be forced through the gap, making the soft tissues vibrate, causing snoring. Click for more...
How Does The SnoreMender Stop Snoring? The SnoreMender is worn at night, like a small flexible gumshield, holding the lower jaw slightly forwards. This opens up the airway, allowing easier breathing, to stop snoring immediately. Click for more...
Don't waste your money on strips, sprays, clips and gadgets - orthodontists say the only clinically proven snoring cures are surgery, weight loss, CPAP machines or a jaw advancement mouthpiece such as the SnoreMender.
SnoreMender Anti-Snoring Solution
No fitting needed – SnoreMender works 'out of the box' and requires no complicated pre-moulding or fitting.
Patented hinged design allows natural jaw movement – unlike other anti-snoring mouthpieces the SnoreMender allows lower jaw movement in all directions – vital for long term comfort and to avoid jaw ache.
Flexible Frame – the flexible frame of the SnoreMender limits the pressure on the jaw joint, unlike mouthpieces with rigid frames that can exert too much pressure and cause excessive jaw aching.
Compact and Flexible Design – SnoreMender is much more comfortable and easier to use than typical bulky rigid mouthpieces.
Medical Grade – SnoreMender is made of medical grade dental thermoplastic and contains no latex, silicone, phthalates or BPA. This material is totally safe and allows the SnoreMender to be adjusted hundreds of times.
Adjustable – SnoreMender can be adjusted to increase or decrease jaw advancement and to improve comfort if required.
Easy to clean – SnoreMender is an elegant smoothly moulded shape – no fiddly parts to clean or nooks and crannies to trap germs..
Almost a million SnoreMenders sold worldwide – we are so confident in the SnoreMender we offer an industry leading 90 day money back guarantee!
Get the sleep you both deserve! After a few days you will hardly notice it, but your partner will be amazed.
Anti-Snoring Product Comparison
|Pressure Shift Technology|
|Money Back Guarantee||90 days||Only 45 days||Only 30 days||Only 30 days|
|Works without fitting|
|How many fitting attempts possible||Not required||5, then device needs replacing||Several but may need extra material||3, then device needs replacing|
|Hinged to let mouth move naturally?||No, jaw locked in place||No, jaw locked in place|
|Allows mouth breathing||Through 2 small holes||Partial|
|Allows side to side jaw movement||Yes (only if fitted correctly)|
|Flexible frame for comfort||Partly|
|Ease of cleaning||Easy shape, just hand wash with soap||Awkward gaps to clean||Needs £31 a year soaking solutions||Needs soaking solutions|
|Product Lifetime||Avg 9-18 months||Avg 6-18 months||Avg 18-24 months||Avg 6-18 months|
- More Comfortable
- More Compact
- More Effective
The SnoreMender 3 automatically moves pressure away from the small lower front teeth to larger stronger teeth, for greater comfort and effectiveness.
- Blue: SnoreMender 3
- Green: Front teeth, with little or no pressure.
- Yellow: Near front teeth, with reduced pressure.
- Purple: Stronger teeth, to take the main pressure.
The areas where the SnoreMender touches the teeth have been specially angled to move pressure away from the tips of the teeth to the base of the teeth for greater comfort and improved stability.
- Blue: SnoreMender 3 (upper and lower cross-sections)
- Brown: Teeth.
- Purple Arrows: Direction of pressure.
- Pink: Gums.
- Innovative technology, developed by and exclusive to SnoreMenders.
- International patent application no. PCT/GB2013/051379 and GB patent application no. 1209406.6 pending.